From:
Sue Hayes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 2010 06:45:33 +0300
First off I want to thank Pie for such wonderful Rainbow Bridge
Greeting on our kids we have had that passed on the last few months and
expecaly Wookie s greeting, and katy and I both have talked about this
and we are not going to let this matter go about tiny wookie, we are
going to try and get aholdof marshells and talk to them and also try
and work with petco more closely about their babys that come in to be
sold. I am sure most of you all know about Sunny,Brandon, and then we
got Penny in a few days ago and her sure is butt nakket and is on mila
inplants til i can figer out away to get my hands on this new shot
stuff that would help these kids alot better that you all been talking
about and i have 13 kids that can use it..

Sunny the little girl i almost ran over with my car back a couple
months ago is doing good shes went from 8 oz to just about a pound and
ahalf and her teeth even though she dont hardly have any and they are
grounded down to her gum she sure loves her duck soups and kibble mush,
she has gotten to where she trusts katy and I and plays with only a few
of the other ferrets that are elderly. she dont scream hardly anymore
unless you put her with the wild bunch, she is still fradgle to a
point, Brandon wish his name was changed to Eli is doing wonderful in
his foster home, even though he was sunburnt, deaf and blind he is now
a wopping almost 3 pounds and plays well with the partner in craims
bunch Katy says as he sure can sniff his way into trouble with the
others, katy has him spoiled rotten, now Penny she is still very skinny
and not gaining waight hardly yet , the milationon inplant is not
helping her much and i need to go ahead and try and get some lupron for
her to try out, im not sure how much it is but i did hear it is costly
and so if anyone out there know where i can try and get one thats cheap
please let me know. I am still trying to find a job so keep me in your
thoughts and prayers to try and find one, anyways just thought id check
in and let ya all know how things were going here are the shelter, take
care for now,,

Susan
Arkansas Ferret Rescue Shelter