Date:
Sun, 13 Jul 2003 02:49:50 -0500
Unfortunately, several years of drought have contributed to some massive
fires in the area of Salt Lake City called Farmington.

I know at least one FML member is dealing with smoke and possible
evacuation as they try to control the fires.  Catherine Garcia lives in
the area directly below the fires, and there are several other ferret
owners within a couple of blocks of her.

Catherine is doing ok but has two older ferrets and her mom has some
serious chronic health issues.  I hope everyone can keep her in their
prayers.

You can see some news of the fires online at:
http://www.sltrib.com/2003/jul/07112003/utah/74483.asp

Cath has helped a lot of folks on the fml even though lately she has been
quiet.

Blessings,
Maggie