From:
Kevin Silvis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Oct 1997 13:04:48 -0400
I have viited the many Rainbow Bridge poems on the internet after the death
of my beloved Caroline.  The following is my personal reright.  We will be
selling them at the GDFA Festival this week-end.  Some are matted some
plain.  Proceeds wbenefit GDFA.  There will also be a poster size available.
Still working on pricing.

Harry C. Silvis

The Rainbow Bridge

There are meadows and hills for all of the ferrets, to run and play
together.  Plenty of food, water, sunshine to make our ferrets warm and
comfortable.  All of the ill ferrets are restored to health and vigor.
Those who were hurt are made whole again, just as we remembered them.  The
ferrets are happy and content, except for one thing, they each miss someone
very special who was left behind.  They run and play together, but the
day will always come when one will stop and look into the distance.  The
ferret's eyes become bright and intent, the eager body begins to quiver.
Suddenly, the ferret breaks from the group, flying over the green grass,
faster and faster.  The special friend's time has come, and the two cling
together in their joyous reunion, never to part again.  They kiss each
other, as they walk together, across the RainbowBridge.  Together at
last . . . . to an eternity together in Heaven.