From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Mar 2011 00:11:38 -0400
I am wondering if anyone can recommend any private breeders in the
NorthEast area of the US?

I am thinking about a ferret baby from a small scale ferret breeder
who breeds for **health** and longevity as the most important factors.
Temperament is also important, but I really want my ferret babies to
be healthy. Losing them at such young ages to these awful diseases is
breaking my heart.

I am posting anonymously because, trust me, I feel guilty about not
adopting from a shelter or rescue, and I really don't need anyone
getting on my case about it. So, please, if anyone knows of a breeder
who breeds with their health as the utmost important, could you please
post their info. I don't care if they are not able to win any shows
or anything, their perfect looks aren't what I'm looking for, its a
healthy ferret who has the best chance at growing to a ripe old age
with me, is what I am looking for.

[BY]