From:
"Jessi ~Giggles~" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 11:07:30 +1000
Hello everyone,

Im only very new to the FML, and i was wondering if any of you people
lived in Australia!!!

I need some information about my gorgeous little Weasel.....

I would like to get her spayed and descented (the smell doesnt bother me
but my Mum is really not into it!!!) What do you think about getting her
descented, Is it successful?  Most people i have spoken too, think it
should not be done and i only want to do the best for Weasel!!!

Also my Weasel is 7 months old and hasnt had any of her needles or poopy
checks as i havent found a veterinary clinic that is "confident in working
with Ferrets"... Can you tell me what shots need to be done and ill travel
as far as need be to get them done!!! =0 )

Thankyou....
Jessica and Weasel
oxo dook dook