From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 18:51:34 EST
:: A woman clad in robe, hides in some southern bushes.  Carefully she
peeks through the branches... and young Dippy Doodle, her side kick jumps
up and down trying to see::

Dippy: "Wucha doin'?!  Whucha lookin' at?"

Ferret Oracle: "Will you shhhhh!  He'll here you and run away."

D: "Who?"

FO: "This artist dude on the FML.  He keeps giving us peeks at his work.
It's sooooo ferrety-cool, Dippy."

::Dippy finally scurries up the Oracles back and onto her shoulder to
peek through the branches at the following...::

http://image.inkfrog.com/pix/nat3dog/scan0007.jpg
http://image.inkfrog.com/pix/nat3dog/scan0008.jpg

D: "Woa!  Psssssst!!!  Guys look!!!"

::Dippy calls over her unruly brothers, and her daddy Carpet Shark Scott.
A loud rucous is heard as they plunder to the bushes to see what the
excitement is all about.  Rocky falls down like a roly poly seal knocking
over everyone else.  Ping and Pong act like loud insane creatures
bouncing all over the place and off of things.  The rest sound nothing
less than like a stampede of oxen.::

FO: "SHhhhhhhh!  Geeeeeez!"

D: "Yeah, Geez!"

:: A man gruffly walks up behind the Ferret Oracle in plain view,
scratching his butt.  He lets out an enormous burp::

Carpet Shark Scott: "Yo!  What idiotic thing are you girls up to now?!"

:: The Ferret Oracle stares at him with utter disgust, and Dippy
giggles.::

FO: Well thanks to you, we're not doin' much now.  I'm glad I don't have
to live with you by God.  I think I"ve found a whole new respect for
Wolfy!

The Ferret Oracle

Wolfy's site has MOVED to:
http://wolfysluv.jacksnet.com/