From:
owns6196 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Feb 2005 23:34:09 -0800
Hey everyone I got a new furkid he's just a kit maybe 6 to 8 weeks old
and a silver sable.  He still has that young ferret stomping run and when
he attacks feet he doesn't let you run away he chases you down all the
while attacking your toes.  I dred when he gets a firm grip with his
teeth on my middle toe on either foot cause he whips his head from side
to side trying to rip my toe off to feed on.  My brother calls Little
Vinnie a hoomin hunter and he laughs when little vinnie goes after my
feet he says I scream like a little girl and that makes little vinnie go
harder after my feet.  He loves to chase toys and after a short tug of
war he yanks [wink, wink] the toy from my grip and runs away with it.
Little Vinnie is a big time thief and pack rat if it's not nailed down
he'll try to steal it and make it his toy for life he even tried to drag
ME! off by the finger and stash me in his new toy spot, I don't know how
he's gonna fir me in a space barely big enough for him let alone a 400+
pound hoomin.  Shadow are reaident old lady ferret held him hostage in
our basement and wouldn't let him eat her food down there so Joe rescued
him and hand fed some canned food left over from when Big Vinnie was
sick.  Gee do you think Joe made a friend for life, I think so don't ya
all.  I guess I will let you go now have a nice day and everyone hug your
furkids and your hoomin kids ya never know when they might want or need
to go to the Rainbow Bridge.

Sincerely
David Owings