Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 2004 14:50:45 +0000
Okay... I feel like a total dork.  I know we just covered this on the
list, but I must confess that I wasn't paying attention.  Fleas have
never been a problem before, but the darn dog seems to have tracked them
in.  All five fuzzbutts have them now.  What do I do?  Flea shampoo, bomb
the house (sans ferrets), and Frontline (or is it Advantage?)?  Argg.

Please email me off list so as not to beat the proverbial dead horse.  I
should have paid attention before.

thanks,
Anne
(and the itchy little weasels)