From:
Juliana Quadrozzi - GA Domestic Ferret Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Apr 1997 01:49:15 -0400
Is there anyone out there who can transport from Georgia for us?

I have & will continue to collect supplies.  I have cat food & litter, & I
might also be able to get dog food also.  Right now the trunk & back seat of
my car is full (& my shocks are screaming!) & I have made arrangements w/one
of my foster homes (thank you Bogie) to warehouse whatever I can collect
until it can be transported.

I'm in Marietta (just NW of Atlanta) right off Interstate 75.  Ron (aka
Bogie) is in Norcross (just NE of Atlanta), about a mile off Interstate 85.
I can have the supplies at either location for pickup.

Any truckers passing our way?

Juliana
Frodo, Rocks, Anola Gay, SNAFU, FUBAR, Tabu, Chaos & Tuxedo