From:
Karen Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Jul 2009 22:53:28 -0400
Hello Fellow Ferret Lovers!

I am very late in posting but I wanted to call attention to all of
you ferret people located in the Oregon City, Oregon area. The Oregon
Ferret Rescue is having their annual Ferret Frolic today, August 1st!
This is a once a year thing and if you miss it, well you have to wait
another year! Chris has a number of my new Lazzzzy Daizzzzy Floor Mats
and the new Taxi Hammies along with lots of other ferret products there
for sale and it would be really great if you can get out there and give
her some support! She works her butt off all year long, so please
support her today and get out there and join in the fun!!

Have a wonderful weekend and a life filled with the love and joy of
being owned and loved by a ferret!!!
--
Karen Young
Ferret Affair