From:
petersen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Mar 1997 16:25:46 -0600
One of our ferrets, Spice, has a really cute trick that we thought we'd
share with you.  When he's in the cage, he happily drinks out of the water
bottle with the rest of the kids.  However, when they're out and about in
the kitchen, he prefers to drink water out of a dish, in a special way: He
dips his front paw in the water, takes it out and licks the water off the
paw.  None of our other ferrets do this.

Also, on the subject of vaccinations.  Our ferrets get their rabies and
distemper shots at the same time.  So far, no reactions.  I hope it stays
that way!  But we have never had problems with the vaccinations.

Sara and Kurt and the 9 fuzzies