From:
William Alan Killian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Feb 1996 00:24:06 -0500
>From:    "Irena Arthur (OPS|schwanke)" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Color/Meat-Thanks
>her arms, legs, tail and underside all almost black.  Her back and head
>are a beautiful off-white/cream with just the VERY tips being dark...  The
>marks are kind of oval shaped like a panda and then of course there are her
>sweet little piggies which are just white to the first joint.

An unusual panda.  The panda markings NORMALLY have a white bottom and dark
top.  But with the white toes and almost completely white head I'd be pretty
sure its a Panda.  Probably best described as a "Siamese Panda" or "Panda
Siamese" - order doesn't really matter.  A Siamese normally has an almost
white head so you probably have a blaze pattern on top of a Siamese pattern
but with the blaze marking hidden by being lost in the Siamese whiteish
head.  You'd probably use the Panda name.  Does that make any sense?

Sounds nice.  I personally like Siamese patterns the best.

>From:    "Irena Arthur (OPS|schwanke)" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Maryland Shelter???
Send us email or call us (703)590-3473.  We are in NoVa and know several
shelters in various parts of Maryland.

bill and diane killian
zen and the art of ferrets