Date:
Mon, 18 May 1998 19:15:09 -0700
Here's a puzzler for you all!

In my local newspaper tonight, in a colum by an "L M Boyd", he made the
statement: " If you have a pet ferret, you've got a ferret. If you have
several, you've got a fesnyng."

I have never heard of the term "FESNYNG" in reference to ferrets, or
anything else.  I looked in the Dictionary, and an on line dictionary and
couldn't find anything even close to the word "FESNYNG"  Has anyone else
ever heard of this term?  Maybe in a language other than English?

I'd really like to know, so please feel free to Email me privately.

Amy Evers
Worf (aka: The Velociweasel!) and little Phebe ( the .42 lb mighty-mite)
Still missing our sweet Katie.
"Here's Dookin' at You Kit!"