From:
Kiffany Stanczyk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Mar 2002 16:55:33 -0600
Does anyone have any new or used Hagen ferret harnesses they would like
to sell?  Or if anyone knows of any websites with a good price on them.
For those who haven't tried them they are the best ferret harnesses I have
found.  The buckles are so much easier to do then those on the Marshall's
harnesses.  And the contector strap between the two loops is slightly
longer and doesn't rub up into my ferret's front legs.  They are the best
quality harness I have found for ferrets.  But everyone is charging up
$7.00 to ship them and $20-30 a harness.

Thanks for any help,
Kiffany