Date:
Tue, 13 May 1997 02:05:56 +0300
shalom all fuzzy owners!!

yaniv again here from Israel with some aditional breeding problems.  boy,
this is for sure the most bizare and unusual breeding season i ever had
since my teen days,and thats quite an achivment for the ferrets:-) ok,here r
some new aditional problems.but first a quick summery of the previouse
chapters:

had 2 jills in heat--->bred both--->both had false pregnancy--->one jill
adopted my wife--->2nd jill adopted the other jill--->both didnt let the
hob come near them.

and tonights chapter is................."boy,that was quick!!!" -megane
finally let the hob mount her.usually breeding last for about 4 days
right?..wrong.this time it was just 2 days with 1 breeding per day about 1/2
each.now they r just friends and wont breed anymore.  -tigra on the other
hand didnt bred ,how ever by some wierd way the volva is no more swolen.any
ideas?i'm thinking of giving her a hormon shot and forget all about it but
what if she did bred with the hob while i was'nt watching and she's now
pregnant?

this is the first time i have soooooooo many problems with breeding them.

thanks everyone for all the replies on my last post and BTW please sent
carrowor some donations for helping KODO.

its for helping him and you.
thanks.
yaniv