From:
Laurel Gilbert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Mar 1996 14:05:46 -0500
Coco signing in here for the frenzied four....glad to hear there is an
active FLO underground in SLC, Utah, since rumor has it that our batalion
will be moved to that area later this year.  Human types refer to it as
"home," and have wondered alowed if ferrets are indeed outlaws in Salt Lake
proper?  Please advise.

Also, human type "Laurel" has asked that the other human type whose email
address was @xmission.com please contact her.  Mail bounced. We've never
seen mail bounce, but what the hey.....

Coco, off with the frenzied four, looking westward bound for future
activities.
 **  "You don't like those ideas?  I got others..." --Marshal McLuhan  **
Laurel Gilbert                        [log in to unmask]
American Culture Studies, BGSU, Ohio        http://www.bgsu.edu/~lgilber/