From:
"Philip D. Heppner" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jul 1996 10:16:29 -0700
Dear FML'ers,

I wanted to mention that Scoots got her name from "Drag Racing" as another
FML'er put it.  When I first got her my ex-girlfriend and I used to watch
her in the litter box because we thought it was such a riot to watch her
shuffle her buns afterward.

Anyway, I wanted to ask some more advice as a "Newbie." Scoots came from a
pet store and her favorite treat is banana which I put in the freezer and
chop off when she is good.  I've been trying to get her to eat other things
but she won't try them.  Recently, I went to the grocery store and decided
to buy some baby food with turkey in it to try to teach her to eat it so if
she gets sick I can feed her something besides her usual.  I smeared some in
her mouth and she wouldn't eat any more.  I even mixed it with ferretone to
no avail.  I want to try Sustacal according to Pam Greene's recipe for Duck
soup.  (By the way thanks Pam for all the info.  in your FAQ it has been
most helpful) I know that Scoots will eat pears but just doesn't want to try
anything new.  All ideas are welcome

Thanks

The Chemist and Scoots