From:
Larry McFarlane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Feb 2003 20:50:24 -0500
I want to thank all who have written to me about Muggles.  I'm in the
process of answering each e-mail, reading each card.

We had a necropsy run, as he hadn't been well for a while.  The vet found
he had hypertropic cardiomyopathy, and the left half of his heart was
really thick.  He said that Muggles' lungs were clear, the liver and
kidneys perfect, but found he was born without a left adrenal.  He did
have patikia bruising in the mouth, and Kevin felt that he got caught,
panicked, pressure built up in the chest and heart, and he had a
stroke/heart attack, which took him, rather than the sheet.  Kevin said
he truly doubted Muggles suffered long, that it was quick, because of
his heart.  It doesn't help a lot right now, but I know that perhaps he
didn't suffer long.

Sandee, I forgot to ask-would you please have plenty of animal crackers
for Muggles?  He was our blood donor for other ferrets, and after he'd
go help out with a fuzzy in need he'd always get some of them.

Rebecca & the Crew of Merry Mayhem
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy, and =
 taste good with ketchup"
"Support bacteria, it's the only culture some people have"