From:
cynthia jennerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Feb 2003 10:06:32 -0800
I haven't read or posted in a while.  I've been busy with school and
moving and work.  But last weekend I had to put Tifa to sleep.  The vet
said she had lymphoma and her red cell count was down to 7.  She went
peacefully and though we all miss her it was the best thing to do for
her.  She already had her sister Selphie waiting for her when she got
to the Rainbow Bridge, so I think she will be ok.

Cynthia
Padme, Jewel, Waffle, Eggo, and Toast

Angel ferrets Selphie & Tifa