Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 1999 22:46:25 +1200
Hi guys!

I've been busy pwayin' wiv all of my fwiends!  I've been so busy, day dey
had to wemind me to come tell you how dey're all doin'!

FUBAR was mobbed by heaps of fwiends an' was dwagged off to Volleyball
Valley.

Spencer is pwacticin' his yawning in de Yawn Nook, he t'inks he's gonna win
de Yawn Competition <dookdook>

Angelina foun' de Otter Swide an' has been swidin' an' war dancin' for
ages!

I seem to have picked up a widdle baby.  He says his mom hadn't had time
to give him his name, bu' I he wooks wike "Trouble" to me! <chortle>  He's
been snugglin' an' cuddlin' ever since he came in.  He says it's de first
time he's ever heard or seen anyt'in' an' it's all new.  So, for now, he's
clingin' like a burr!  I guess I'll have to get him used to pwayin' an'
meetin' new fwiends.  Maybe he'll help me gweet new fwiends at de Bwidge!
I gotta go now, dis little guy wuvs waisins an' wants to go to de All You
Can Eat Waisin Bar.

Buh Bye!

Skeeter

Visit some of my fwiends!