From:
Dan and Kathy Goodhart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 May 1999 10:54:26 EDT
Hi All!

The clearance was a complete sucess - 12 shelters were able to purchase
oodles of products at cost.  We only needed to go as far as 1st group of
individual respondents to finish up.  The odds and ends we have left will
be shipped to a very special lady who is in an unusual situation where she
is unable to ask for help to support nearly 80 unplaceable ferrets.  I
thank Gary Holwicki for making me aware of this person.

With that said and done, the [log in to unmask] e-mail will be shut down in
about 2 weeks.  My ferret focus will now be through [log in to unmask] which is
the e-mail for the Grand Canyon State Ferret Association.  If anyone needs
to reach me I can be reached at that e-mail address.  The web page will be
shut down shortly as well.  If there is anyone out there that would like to
have the www.ferretgoodies.com domain name, please contact me.

The first mortgage has closed.  The second one is in the right of recision
state and will close Monday or Tuesday, and the deed to the 60 acres is
ready to sign when the second closes.

With the outpouring of support on our new goals, the ability to help ferret
shelters, the coming together of our finances and knowing that we did get
our little piece of wilderness that we get to protect, it could be said
that this was a great week.

Thank you to everyone who has supported Goodhart's Little Buddies these
last few years, and good luck to the shelters I have spoken to this week
who are considering becoming Totally Ferret distributors.

Goodbye from Goodhart's Little Buddies

Dan and Kathy Goodhart