Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2007 10:32:53 EDT
>I wouldn't let PeTA w/in 10 miles of any animal, esp one that I cared
>for or wanted to help. It may just be my opinion, but the facts are
>there for all to read.

I agree 100%. I had posted similar things about PETA early on but my
post got yanked. The HSUS is also a similar animal rights organization
with the same agenda as PETA. HSUS is not an organization for shelters
and has nothing to do with local humane societies.

Nikki

[Moderator's note: Yes, pure PETA posts (pro or con, doesn't matter)
are not appropriate and will be rejected unless they are specifically
about ferrets. (Yes, this one probably shouldn't be here either, though
at least it's a follow-up of a ferret-related post, etc. etc.).  BIG]