From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Aug 2005 08:13:37 -0400
Ooops, I sent in a "10 things my ferrets like about me" list and was
following it with a "10 things my ferrets don't like about me" list.
But before coming up with 10 things (after all we ferret owners are so
likeable!) I decided to just sent the first list.  Didn't realize til
I read it on the fml that the other beginning list was still on there.
Horrifyingly I realized I ended it with "I sniff and nuzzle their......"
their ears, their ears!!!!  I hate to think what this crazy group will
think I was referring to!!  I Really, I can't help but sniff, nuzzle, and
practically groom those stinky, smelly ferret ears.  I'm addicted to that
scent!

Unfortunately my ferrets also read that list on the fml and have let me
know there is a quite a few other things they don't like:

I wash their blankets just when they're smelling right

I don't share my ice cream

I check on them before going to sleep (often waking them up from their
slumber) then go to sleep myself.

I haven't brought in fresh cut grass like they heard Ferretwise's Alicia
did (that sounded fun!!)

I don't let them investigate my friends pocketbooks

When they steal ribbon I take it back

There is a new barrier blocking off my bedroom

I gave them a dirt dig box, but don't let them dig the potted plants
which is what they really want.

I don't let them run out the condo door like they try to do when I leave.

Hmmm, maybe they're not as happy as I thought!  I better stop this list
now!!

Baby has one more complaint I need to share.  She says "Momma hasn't
gotten me a playmate!!"  Two of my gals are feeling their age a bit, so
I don't want to disturb their peace by bringing in another, but Baby
desperately needs a buddy to play with.

Alicia, if you're reading this I was so tempted to come meet Romeo.  I'm
happy to see he has his forever home, but Baby was really working on me
to go get him!!!!!

Dooks
Risa