From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 May 2000 11:37:54 -0400
I posted yesterday why I choose to be anonymous, but I also would like to
thank you on responding to my shedding question and ferret weight.  I do
not like hiding behind "Anonymous", but there are just to many people
flaming right now on different opinions.  As I said in my letter about
being anonymous yesterday, we all give our opinions, and it may not help us
with our situation, or we may not believe in that treatment, it actually
may help someone else.  When we give our advice, it is giving our opinion,
so we should allow every other poster to do so without being flamed.  There
is much to be learned on fml, and it's a very good board for new ferret
owners, but when they see flames, flames for giving an opinion, they tend
to turn away and do things on their own, and that is NOT what we want.  We
want everyone, to come on the board to seek advice, but we must put all
flames aside because when we do give our opinion to a situation, it's not
meant to hurt anyone, we are just giving our experience and like I said,
if it doesn't help you and your fuzzie, it just may help anothers.

Many of you do know me, and if you read into my posts you will see who I
am, but for now I can't say because I do not want to be flamed for giving
my opinion, when we all post our suggestions ,we are giving our opinion.
I want you all to get to really know me, by my posts as JC, not as what or
who you know me as, but read my posts daily, and then you will be able to
decide if I am correct with what I say, or if I am not.  I will respect
what ever opinion you have of me, or of my posts, but please, no flaming.
Fml is a wonderful board, and it is not meant to be flamed on, or to turn
people away from.  We need to work together to make this board informative,
and comfortable for others, and we all should thank BIG for helping keep it
as clean as he does.  Just another humble opinion.

JC