From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Sep 2000 09:36:18 EDT
What are ways we can help ADV in this country?
- We can start by reading this post and thinking about it and learning
  about it.
- We can read up on it and educate ourselves.
- We can step it up by putting a page or link up on our websites.=20
- We can support those that are directly affected by ADV.=20
- We can go on to make sure our local vets are aware of ADV... many are NOT.
- We can go on to take at least one of our ferrets (one that has been in
  the home the longest) for testing.
- We can donate money
- and/or we can gather testing information and .........what send it off
  to AFA?  Who is doing any studies, or organizing the collection of any
  data?

Could someone post some sites on ADV so we can learn about it?

And Could someone tell us if we do indeed test our ferrets where we can
send that information?  Is anyone doing a lay study in gather info on
ferrets and if they are neg or positive?

Wolfy
Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/
For information on deafness in ferrets: