From:
Dawn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Mar 2003 03:54:20 -0800
Good Morning All,

My Thoughts and Prayers to all that have lost a Fuzzy or animal recently,
and to all ill and homeless Fuzzie's and Animal's around the world.

Sandee, my Tazy has been gone for two years now and I still miss him
terribly!!!!  I know you are really busy, but if you can take a few
minutes to check on my boy Tazy and just let him know how very much he
is MISSED and still LOVED by me, and his soul mates Trouble, Rosy, and
Joey I would appreciate it :-).

On March 18th it was two years that my Tazy passed to the Bridge.  I
can't believe that it's been that long as it seems like it was just
yesterday.  He is still very much missed by me and the tears still come
every once in a while, especially when I look at his pictures.  I thought
the pain of loosing him would ease, and it has some-what but it still
lingers in the back of my Mind and Heart.  I will always miss him he was
my first Baby and taught me what Fuzzy Love was all about :-)

In Memory of Tazy (AKA) Boo Shoe, Boodle Doos and just plain Boo.

October, 1997 - March 18th, 2001

Thanks for Listening :-)

Lots of Love To All,

Dawn and the Terrible Two's Gang, Trouble, Rosy, and Fat Boy Joey and the
new Fuzzbutt Dru :-) Still Missing my Tazy Terribly !!!!!!