From:
Sunny Cook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2005 21:33:12 EST
Hello all.  Just put another 500.00 into my ferrets.

Question to anyone.  Charlene sent me a web page to read over but what
are your thoughts.???  6 year old ferret started getting largistic.  Gasy
when poops.  He is the only one you can hear poop.  Has always been that
way.  Running a fever 102.9 on amox. with pred. from vet.

Took xray saw mass.  Took out splean test came back clean.  Three days
later all glans swoollen.  Only eats chicken gravey.  clear pea, some
mucus and some green poop.  Possibley from meds.  Took sample of glands
coming back tomorrow.  Vet seems to think cancer?