From:
Melissa Lang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Dec 2011 19:56:22 +0000
Hi everyone,

Thank you all for the great suggestions on getting Weezy to stop
attacking my socks! I tried them all - spraying water at him at first
made him so sad I felt horrible, but then he only wanted to attack the
water bottle as well as my socks. I tried bitter apple spray but he
didn't seem to mind, I even tried vinegar which only really bothered
me! I also tried washing my socks in the laundry soap I use for them,
Wonderful Weasel laundry soap ofcourse, but that didn't stop him!
Unfortunately I think I may just have to have cold feet for the next
few months. Hopefully it won't be a long winter!

Thanks again for all the suggestions-they were much appreciated :)