Date:
Tue, 28 Aug 2001 09:37:13 -0300
I tried sending you this message to your Ferretlovers.com, but it was
returned telling me that there was not enough room in your mailbox to
receive cause your mailbox is full..

Anyway here goes....

I have downloaded the little exe file, and I double click and nothing
seems to happen.  The file does not seem to extract to anywhere...  to
be certain,  I've tried putting the exe in  my cursors folder and then
double clicking and still I find no cursors :o(  Am I doing something
wrong?

   Jadesun & Amber-Lynn
     terribly missing
  Jade Elaine & Daisy Mai