From:
Kathy Walsh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Apr 1998 13:50:46 -0700
Is anyone near New York City looking to adopt a ferret?  I happened to start
a conversation with a co-worker whose roomate has a ferret.  He told me that
his roomate never took the animal out of its cage to play with it and he was
feeding it Meow-Mix!  I was absolutely horrified so I started to question
him further.  Apparently, his roomate "got stuck" with his brother's ferret,
but doesn't have a real interest in him.  So I asked my co-worker if I could
meet his roomate and the ferret and would his roomate consider giving the
ferret away to a good home?  He will definitely consider giving him away.  I
know nothing about the ferret except that its about 3 yrs old and supposedly
pretty sweet (despite being ignored), but I'm going to see him tonight
(Monday).

Unfortunately, I cannot add him or her to my small ferret family because I
have sworn to my husband that I won't have any more ferrets until we move
out of our tiny one bedroom apartment.

If anyone is interested in adding to their fur family, please call me.  I
don't have a car or else I would gladly drive him anywhere in the
northeast, but I'm sure something could be arranged - heck, I'll rent a
car!  I would gladly hold on to him until arrangements could be made!  I
feel so terrible about this poor creature.  If your at all interested,
please call me or email me.  My home answering machine is temporarily out
of order, so be persistent, or call me at work!

(h) 212 595-8556
(w) 201 902-6264
email  [log in to unmask]

-Kathy Lops