From:
JudithMoon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 2000 18:35:32 -0700
Bill Killian wrote:

Judith Moon answered:  Yes, it is kind of funny because one kit in the
picture definitely has his eye open.  Most of the pictures were taken when
the babies were sleepy, as they are much easier to get pictures of then.

The pictures taken are not the very best in the world so I dug thru the
pictures of Zimas litter born Jan.  5, 2000.  There clearly are the kits
eyes opening before 5 weeks.
http://moonsongferrets.virtualave.net/babyages.htm
Again these pictures are not great as I am not an professional.  However,
I am familiar with my lines and know how they grow.

I would never presume to tell another breeder how their lines develop.
I'll leave that up to those that know everything.

Judith Moon, owner Moonsong Ferretry, a totally different kind of ferretry.

http://moonsongferrets.virtualave.net