Date:
Mon, 11 Jun 2007 14:44:44 -0400
I personally do what everyone else does - peruse the list, decide what
I want to read and what I don't want to read and don't complain about
stuff I don't want to read. I think the wedding is hilarious and my
ferret, Stewart, has been invited to be a groomsman. He'll look so
good in a tux!

About Alexandra in MA wondering how the sex talk will go....... Alex
I will direct your question back to the story you wrote about Romeo's
rebuttal..... remember how he formed himself into the shape of an arrow
and shot himself over the enclosure to his lady love, Rosie, then
jumped on her back? I still have the story if you'd like another copy.

I think Alex needs to write something sassy about the ferret version
of catholic pre cana classes.

Julie Coddington