From:
Jack Lechelt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Jan 2000 10:06:33 EST
Hey there all,
I believe that one of my three boys has ECE (green slime).  We are watching
him closely, however, with the exception of the green wet pooh, everything
else about him seems perfectly fine.  He plays just like normal, eats just
like normal (which is to say quite a lot), I make sure he drinks plenty of
fluids, and we have given him some extra vitamins for nourishment.  Is it
possible to have an "easy" case of the slimes?  From what I read about it,
it really throws them for a loop but he seems to be just fine with it.  Is
it possible that he has something else?  How long do the slimes normally
last (if, in fact, that is what he has)?

I'ld appreciate it if any responses could be mailed directly to
[log in to unmask]  Thanx.

PEACE
Jack