From:
Urban Fredriksson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Dec 1994 18:29:35 MET
I've found out that it's not a good thing to go pick up
all my socks from Rustan's cache when it's time to do the
laundry...

because if I do, next time he'll hide them somewhere else!

Names
I thought I'd been sensible and given all my ferrets
common names which no-one would find unusual or hard to
spell. Natasja I managed quite well with, as it's soon
amongst the 200 most common names in Sweden, but during
the period 1989-92, only eight girls were named Carmen in
Sweden, and five Alison. The genuinely Swedish name Rustan
was given to only two boys.

Next time, if I want common names, I'll read the
literature first!
--
 Urban Fredriksson  [log in to unmask]
 President, The Swedish Ferret Society