From:
Tracey & Bil Greene <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Apr 2000 19:17:11 -0500
My first pair of ferrets I purchased a year ago as little kits directly
from Path Valley Farms.  A little marked white female, Fizz, and a little
silver mitt female, Rickey.  Both were shipped to me, arrived in great
shape, and are just wonderful ferrets!  I have had no problems with them,
and they did come with a written, one year health warrantee.  Fizz is so
sweet, loves to give me kisses.  Rickey is my serious girl, always busy
hiding the polar fleece toys she loves, moving them from tube to tube.
I wouldn't have a problem taking in another PV ferret, mine was a good
experience, and the people I spoke with when purchasing them were very
pleasant to deal with.

I enjoyed this pair so much, that ferret math struck 4 more times!
Bippee came to me through an ad I saw in the paper.  She's a beautiful
chocolate/siamese sliver of a ferret, a MF girl.  So bouncy and fun-loving.

Teddy came to me through the local ferret shelter, kind of a champagne
color, no clue as to his origin, but just a big hugable bear of a ferret,
so mild and adorable.

Daisy and Buttercup arrived about a month ago from another shelter.  Both
MF, both sweeties.  Daisy is a chunky little albino girl, Buttercup a
chocolate who loves chasing my cats around.

Well, that's my crew, all from different places, all great fuzzies!

Dooks,

Tracey