From:
CWhiting <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jan 1998 09:30:18 -0800
Dooks all,

First, I wanted to tell Yaniv in Tel Aviv thank you for your email.  I would
have resonded sooner, but the hubby didn't save your email address.  Anyway,
the address at the top of my post was the wrong one.  For some reason the
computer sometimes puts the wrong from address on my letters.  The Yahoo
address is his web page email.  Thank you for the offer to visit and get a
fuzzy fix while I am in Tel Aviv.  I will be sure to mention it to my
parents (this trip is their treat).  I will be sure to hang on to your
phone #.  Thanks again.

Michelle- I loved your description of Gypsy being the Felix Unger of
ferrets.  Now all you need is an Oscar Madison and things could get really
interesting.  :-)

Sheri- I had to laugh at your reasoning behind girls picking new potty
areas.  I never thought of the boy wee-wee theory.  Make sense to me as I
have experienced the icky feeling of stepping in wee-wee by accident.  My
fuzzies remind me occasionally who is boss.  :-)

And to the author of "You know you're becoming like a ferret when..." -
Great stuff.  I printed it and sent it to my dad.  He loves when I send him
tidbits like that.  When I have one of my own to share I will.

Thanks for the laughs. It starts the day out right.

Fuzzy hugs,
Donelle <[log in to unmask]>
Home is where the ferrets are.

PS We miss the FLO stories as well.