From:
Dee McNally <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Apr 1996 09:10:52 -0500
Hi all,

I meant to write earlier, but I have been a little busy with school and
stuff.

Alexander -
He took a chunk out of my hand last night like you wouldn't believe!!
Granted I haven't been able to spend as much time over the last 2-3 days as
usual, but last night, in the middle of play, he jumped up at me and locked
on to my hand.  I separated him from my hand, but the damage was done.  I,
calmly, explained the errors of his ways, and promptly "bit" his paw, and he
gave me kiss.  I guess he understood.  We played a little more before
bedtime.

Roxana -
Is quite the little terror.  In order for her to play, she has to wait for
my husband.  I can't get her to hold still long enough to get the harness on
her.  She has opened up to Ferretone now, so hopefully I can start training
her not to bite.

Ferret Slippers -
Afraid I'm not past the research stage yet.  With homework, laundry, and the
fuzzy children, I wore myself down thoroughly.  I was home sick yesterday,
and I am still a little groggy today.  Hopefully I can start this weekend...

I'm not positive though, I now have a personal family emergency situation
going on, which really has me worried, but hopefully nothing will come of
it.

Talk soon.
Beaker