Date:
Tue, 21 Jul 1998 02:31:20 -0700
The story titled, Petsmart or Petstupid, by Anonymous is pure drivel.  It
sounded pretty far fetched until the lady writer stated she was bitten on
the lip by a dog in her charge and she went to the doctor.  She stated at
that time that PetrSmart refused to acknowledge the bite.  Well...The
instant she told her doctor, EVERY STATE in the Union, requires
notification of Animal Control, or similar agency of a dog bite for rabies
control.  PetSmart would have had no say in what followed.

Come on readers, keep your stories straight and true...embellishment is NOT
needed to prove your point.  We have enough problems with our ferrets on a
normal basis without manufactured 'facts'.  PetSmart may have their
problems... but remember the old saw that says, "You can't please all the
people, all of the time!"

MC (The Rude One)