From:
sue winnie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Jul 2002 16:56:30 -0400
Hi to all the hooman pets, I have a couple questions maybe some of you can
answer...I have the recipe for bobs chicken gravy and want to know as he
doesnt specify is the chicken whole when its blender pureed?  the other is
it ok to feed this versus duck soup to a ferret with insulinoma?  Would
appreciate any insight and ah dont forget to give all your kids a hug and
a kiss as they are precious cargo that we have the honor and priviledge of
knowing.

Thanks again.
Sue-Genetta and fuzzbabies 20

[Moderator's note: Yup, whole chickens and people have used it with
insulinomic ferrets.  BIG]