From:
Karen Donnelly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Aug 1999 11:04:00 -0400
I was informed by a colleague of mine not to use Freebreze.  She has a
ferret and after using this the ferret went bald except for the head.
There is an email message that is being passed around here regarding what
Freebreze does and how it is not safe for animals and is not supported by
any animal group.  If anyone would like a copy just contact me and I will
email it to you.

Karen

[Moderator's note: The email message appears to be a hoax, but certainly
verified reports of bad reactions in ferrets are important to note.  BIG]