From:
Cinnamon Sprite <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 2006 13:22:09 -0400
>From:    Olivia Brett <[log in to unmask]>
>
>I have a 4 1/2 year old ferret ,Rascal..  He had left adrenal surgery
>January 2005.  He didn't get his fur back until March 2006.  Three weeks
>ago he had a urinary blockage.  Adrenal levels were sky high.  They want
>to do exploratory surgery next week.  They don't do cryosurgery.  Does
>anyone know anyone in the Los Angeles area that does?

If surgery is not possible (or helpful), you might try Lupron.  I've had
three on it (one of which had her left removed several years ago) for
just over one year now and all are doing very well.  You might also want
to try Proscar, which helps shrink the prostate and may prevent future
urinary blockages, in addition to the Lupron.

Karen McCabe
http://www.cinnamonsprite.net