From:
GREGORY A SCOTT <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Apr 2003 21:40:02 +0000
Our oldest son's Mini Dachshund passed away January 2002, at only 8
years old. :-(  As we had a male and a new baby female pup, a Christmas
present.  I told him when Little Lacey is old enough we will let them
have a litter and he could pick out a pup.  We were kinda hoping since
Reggie, the male, did not really know what he was doing when Lace was in
heat that she would only have 1 or 2 pups.  Well..  she had 6!  They are
all wonderful, beautiful AKC registered, mostly dapples (spotted).

I know that ferret people are the greatest, and these puppies are getting
used to playing with ferrets.  They will be ready to go to their new
homes this coming Saturday - May 4th.

I will only let these babies go to wonderful homes.  No breeders, please.

We are in Arizona.  The males are $350.  I just found out that the tan
and chocolate dapple male is a rare color, and I should be charging
more.  But first priority is a loving home!  Also have a very laid back
chocolate dapple male.  1 female left, is a black and tan dapple (silver
spots).  She is $450.

I can email you pictures.

Teresa Scott
Mom to 5 kids, 9 furkids, and 8 mini doxies!
623-931-9481