From:
Dodie Newcomb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Nov 1996 21:48:47 -0800
Hi again!

DIANE: My Angel is forever getting in trouble.  She digs at the closet
doors, digs at the sides and bottoms of my sofa(all sporting new carpet
runner...it's the latest in sofa fashion, BTW!), and digs at the baby gate
which prevents her from getting into the hallway and under the carpet(where
she enjoyed several carpet-mole maneuvers...definitely FLO influence!).  I
have noticed on several occasions, when she is doing something "mommy"
doesn't like, that Teddy seems to take up my cause and become the Rule
Enforcer!  I swear I can almost hear him say "Mom said, NOTSOPODA"(credit
given to David Doyle)as he jumps on her over and over again until she
finally gives up and behaves!  At least that's what I like to think he is
doing!!!!  He hasn't tried to dissuade her with poodies, though...but then
again...he knows that's not allowed!!<GGG> Yes...he's such a good boy!!!

Dodie Newcomb and the Fuzzy Five