From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Oct 2003 16:46:52 -0800
While at work today, I came across a rubber chicken that was going to be
thrown away because "It wouldn't sell" I offered to take the gag gift
home and give it to my ferrets to play with.  This chicken was true
rubberey texture...kinda like a cheweasel, so supervision was necessary
with this toy.  I brought it into my bedroom and shook it a little bit,
and it made this little "gobble" noise.  Buckie popped his head out from
under a blanket and looked at me like "what the heck is that!"  I shook
it a little more, and Buckie came over to the chicken, sniffed it for
a second, hissed at me, and tried dragging it underneath the dresser.
Mikey awakes to see what is going on.  He comes over to the chicken, and
sniffs it a little bit.  Next thing I know, Mikey has the beak in his
mouth, and Buckie has a foot in his, and they're playing tug-o-war with
it.  Jack comes over to it, and starts to drag it off...Jack had a leg,
Buckie has a leg, and Mikey has the mouth and they're all pulling in
different directions...Poor chicken would probably have preferred to be
thrown away LOL -val

=====
~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~
       (  / \" /