From:
Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 15:52:20 -0700
As the seasons change and summer turns into autumn we begin to start
looking forward to the holiday season.  This time of year is very special
to me because it is a time of happiness and togetherness that I am able
to spend with my family and friends.

With that in mind I would like to invite you to look at some Angels.  A
couple of weeks ago I mentioned these Christmas Angels and how I loved
the one that I received last year.  Well, guess what?  They have new
ones!  Prices range from $35.00 to $100.  You should see the ones in the
Antiques Satin and lace......I HAVE to have one!

You know the best thing of all (besides these wonderful Ferret Angels)?
All of the money raised goes to help with the vet bill for Ferret Friends
of Indian River Count Ferret Shelter.  The bill is currently at
$1,573.38.  You even send your payment to the vets office so you know
exactly where it goes!

Want to see these beauties?  Click on the link below.  There are three
photo albums.  One shows last years Christmas angels that are now
retired.

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=agedog1

This is a great way to help the shelters and get something WONDERFUL in
return.  Plus... putting a ferret on top of your tree is the best Angel
to put up there!

If you would like more information about them or would like to order one
please contact Chere McCoy at [log in to unmask]

honor in introducing these Angels!

Joanne Ruffner
Ferret Corner Shelter
www.geocities.com/ferretcorneraz