From:
Jennifer Lutton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Apr 1996 11:06:36 -0400
Bless me, FML, for I have sinned-

I have committed a sin of Political Incorrectness and Misplaced Priorities-

I bought two adorable fuzzy babies at the Family Pet Showcase.

Even though it was obvious that one of the owners (each kit came from a
different seller) was LYING about the origin of his ferrets- he said they
were from Marshall, but they had no tattoos.  I told him Marshall always
tattoos two dots in the ear of a neutered, descented ferret, and he said,
"well that's the first I've ever heard of it." Woe is me for supporting such
an unscrupulous weenie, but his poor, sneezing ferret babies were in a cage
full of wood chips.  And they were so cute.  So I bought an outrageously
spunky chocolate point boy.  I don't know why I thought it was cute that he
kept chewing on my fingers.  His name is Kona.  The other seller had a bunch
of dark-eyed whites, (from "Peterson's") and this one little boy who was
kind of tan, except for cream feet, belly, and head, and then the head had
some tan blotches on it.  As soon as I held him, he started licking my hand!
So I could not help myself, I got him too.  I'm still working on a name
though.  On the way home, I referred to him as "Mr.  Funny-head" but that's
kind of a mean name.  Just now as I was typing this, I thought, maybe
"Gorby" because he's got that big splotch on his head.  But I'm not sure.
Any suggestions?

They're little piglets, too- they've already snarfed up 1+ jars of chicken
baby food.  Now they're curled up sleeping in they're hammock, awwwwww.

So what do I have to do for atonement?  A hundred hail-Dooks?  They say the
spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak.  I know pet store people are not
so great, but I couldn't help myself.  Please forgive me.

In the name of the Nutrical, the Ferretone, and the Raisin, A-Dook.

Jen