From:
june batz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Dec 1998 07:23:20 -0800
Actually this is not so cute either, I have 2 cats, one of them being a
bengal/oriental shorthair mix, both breeds are very intelligent, so
needless to say I have a rocket scientist for a cat..this is the scenario
every morning for the last 3 mornings, I lay down next to the fuzzies cage
and let him out, he does all his cute ferret morning wakeup rituals..
sliding out of the cage, stretching yawning and giving me goodmorning
kisses..and then bounces around the living room, all the while, I am sure,
contemplating where to poop, being the good boy that he is, 8 times out of
10 he heads for his litter box in the corner of the living room..I stand..
poised nearby with a tube of petro malt in hand...waiting for him to come
running out for his treat..the cats also waiting patiently, and they all
get a lick of the stuff once chandlers business is taken care of..well
Charlie,(bengal mix cat) has taken it upon herself to speed up the process
and peanut, my orange tabby follows suit...they back up into this tiny
ferret litter box and PEE and even attempt to cover it and then they both
jump on my lap crying for a lick of the stuff.  This is cute as well as
annoying, because I go through more litter that way...I am going to put a
box aroud the litter tray, maybe it will hinder their attempts...

Also, The rice sandbox is going very well, though lately I have noticed,
Chandler actually chowing down on the stuff, it comes out exactly as it
went in, I need some advice, for the first week, he showed no interest,
except for what accidently got into his mouth, now it's feed fest 98,
should I be concerned?  I have kept him out the last couple of days and or
supervised him.

Oh, and one more thing..Chandler is finally going to get a GIRL-FRIEND,
Michael, from the Washington state ferret assoc.  sent out a e-mail,
stating there was a woman, near my town looking to find homes for her
ferrets, she has four and I think she wants to keep it down to a dull roar
of one.  So this upcoming weekend, We will make the drive, myself, husband,
and Chandler to meet this 9 month old beauty...QUESTION????  should I keep
them separated when I get her home, just to make sure she is healthy???????

Thanks and
Happy new year
June and Chandler.."mommy whats a blind date?"