From:
Chris Sayne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Sep 2010 23:48:00 -0400
Come join the Three Rivers Ferret Council this SUNDAY, September 19th
for the 14th annual Three Rivers Ferret Follies! The event is at the
Silent Brook Barn in South Park. The barn is at the corner of Corrigan
Drive and 100 Acres Drive. Look for the signs! You can't get lost!!

Specialty ring show: albino/dew, black sable, blaze/mutt, champagne,
chocolate, mitt, point, sable, shelter and silver. Entries are just
$5 for TRFC/HOFA members and $7 for non-members. Each ferret gets a
ribbon and the winner receives a trophy. We NEED entries!! Only 15
ferrets have pre-registered for the event. You all asked for a show in
Pittsburgh... so come on and enter! At this point.. your chances are
great to come home with the gold! Entries will be accepted at the door
but pre-registration is still available.

Games for the ferrets: matchbox car races, ferret jockey, cup tip,
paper bag escape, chariots of fire, sock escape and a costume contest.
Games are only $1 to play!! This year you can create your own chariot
(box) and take it home too. The top 3 finishers in each game get a
ribbon and the winner gets a nifty gift.

Food! It is a picnic after all.. burgers and hotdogs, drinks and
plateware are donated by the trfc. We ask that you bring a bag of
ice and something small to share (pot-luck style).

Raffles!! Omg.. we have some great stuff this year; including several
cages, original artwork from our very own Dave & Shannon, gift
certificates, bedding, food and other very cool ferret stuff! There
will be a silent auction of at least one gently used cage and a 50/50
raffle.

Shopping! The Pampered Fuzzy Store will be set-up selling all your
ferrets neccessities and neat bedding.

Don't worry.. we take credit! Lol. All proceeds benefit the trfc which
is a 501c3 non-profit benefiting shelters.

Fun starts at 11am and wraps up around 5pm.

Questions? Check out www.3rfc.org/apicnic.htm or call me 412-915-1694.

Chris Sayne
Event Coordinator