From:
Judith White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Nov 2008 09:00:47 -0500
Support Our Shelters wants to thank Jeanne Carley for the amazingly
generous $5,000.00 gift to help ferret shelters. The gift comes through
the Ferret Education Foundation, a charitable organization created by
Jeanne's wonderful dad, Floyd Carley, who for years was a leading voice
in the movement to legalize ferrets in California. You all know Jeanne
through her brilliant Ferret Calendar from The Ferret Company.

The Ferret Education Foundation has given us generous donations for
many years now, and also asked us to recommend shelters for them to
donate to directly. This year Jeanne decided to entrust us with the
entire gift in acknowledgement of our trustworthy administration of
gifts in the past.

And the fun has already begun. Like last year, we will be making
donations toward vet bills, and we will be giving Ferret Depot gift
certificates. Sharon Bearden, who maintains the S.O.S. Shelter List,
will be contacting shelters to ask who needs help. Keep your eyes on
your email, shelters. We will also be happy to receive information
about any shelter on our list that is in need of help with vet bills
and supplies. Contact [log in to unmask]

Thank you so much, Jeanne and Floyd Carley and the Ferret Education
Foundation.

Judith, Sharon, Ela, Joanne, Kat, Robin and Risa

~~~~~ Support Our Shelters ~~~~~
                  100 Walsh Road
             Lansdowne, PA 19050
                     610-626-6647

Helping the Shelters of the Ferret Mailing List
           www.SupportOurShelters.org

Ask me how you can help a shelter near you.

Tax-Deductible Donations through PayPal to:
   501(c)3 non-profit  Tax ID: 23-3062176