Date:
Thu, 26 Aug 2004 17:38:59 -0400
Actually, I need your help on two things.  Last March my little boy,
Kooto, passed away.  It is believed that he died of cancer, but he tried
to hold on as hard as he could.  He was my first ferret and my first
ferret to go to Rainbow Bridge.  Even though he didn't have any siblings
to meet him, he did have a bunch of friends there to show him around
(Sweetie, Truffles and Ginger).  So, the first thing I need your help on
is pulling him away from his harem to help show around a new ferret up
there, Angel.  Angel went over the bridge Tuesday morning, and I know she
has all of her siblings to play with, but it would be good of Kooto to
join in.  Second, I would like you to tell him that his momma loves him
very much and he will never leave his momma's heart.  Also tell him his
sisters miss him very much as well, but not enough to join him right now,
so he will have to fight his own battle for a while.

Even though he left in March, this is my first time writing the FML since
then because it has been so hard on me still and I got a little behind on
FML's (up to 6 months at one point), but I am currently less than two
months behind!

Thank you for your help Saraferret.

Melissa (momma), Daizy (older sister) and Sasha (younger sister)